I haven’t had much time to write so we’ll call this a photo essay. I don’t know exactly what differentiates a photo essay from a photo album. Perhaps it needs to tell a story. Okay, pick the theme that most appeals to you:
1. A commentary on urban sprawl
2. An example of incorporating natural spaces for wildlife within an urban area
3. An unsuccessful deer hunt
4. An unseasonably warm September in Alberta: is it climate change or just good fortune?
5. Photography – an excellent way to dawdle and catch your breath should you accidentally find your out of shape behind hiking.